I was tagged by estoy-poopin-2
The rules are as follows:
1) Answer the questions of the person who tagged you
2) Write 11 new questions
3) Tag 11 people
4) Let them know you tagged them
I’m not gonna tag anyone, and I’m not going to write new questions.
1) Do you want any tattoos - if so what of?
I don’t want a tattoo, but if I were to get one, it would probably be one of some kind of Celtic symbol. Nothing too cliche, though; the triskelion is a no. Maybe a triquetra or the tree of life.
2) What do you think is the best thing about yourself?
I’m intelligent, and I don’t take shit from people. I stand up for what I believe in no matter what.
3) If you had to move to a different country, where would you move?
Probably the U.K. The temperatures are never too hot, and the people there have British accents. Can’t get much better than that.
4) What is your favorite show?
The Walking Dead, Merlin, and Sherlock. Those shows have made me cry way too much.
5) Do you cosplay - if so what is your favorite one?
I don’t… I’m too lazy, and I think cosplaying is a tad obsessive.
6) Top OTP and NoTP?
Hmm. I kind of gave up on shipping. Nothing I say is gonna change how it is on the show, so. Also, the shipping wars on this website make me want to defenestrate myself, so I don’t want to be involved.
7) What is something that scientists should invent?
I think scientists should stop meddling with the natural order. Humans have gone too far with their innovations.
8) Who is your celebrity crush?
That’s a really bad question. Jensen Ackles, Andy Lincoln, Norman Reedus, and a lot of others.
9) What is a quality or feature about yourself that you would change if you could?
A lot. There’s a lot I despise about myself—mostly physically.
10) Can you speak any other languages?
I speak a little bit of French, I’m learning Latin, and I’m fluent in pig Latin. ;)
11) What is your favorite song?
Oh, shit. There’s so much I like. Beethoven’s Seventh, second movement, basically anything Mozart (namely, his requiems and serenades), Mozart’s fifth violin concerto, third movement, his symphonies 25 and 40… I love a lot of Bach, like the inventions and his organ fugues. Agnus Dei/Adagio for Strings by Barber is heartbreakingly beautiful. Anything by Victoria (Tenebrae Responsories and O Magnum Mysterium) is great, too.
1. How old are you?
2. What type of shows do you like?
Anything dark, thrilling, and captivating. Anything with good acting and tons of emotional trauma.
3. How do you feel about politics?
I don’t. They’re a topic I refuse to talk about.
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas. But I’m agnostic, so it’s mostly for the family time, the food, the snow, the music, the tree, and the giving/receiving of presents.
5. What show do you like?
The Walking Dead. One of the best shows I’ve watched.
6. What’s your sexuality?
I’ve not really had enough experience to know for sure, but I think I’m straight.
7. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
8. What made you get a Tumblr account?
My friend made fun of me until I got one. Called me a peasant/acted superior and I eventually got fed up with it.
9. What’s your favorite moment from a show you like?
Hmm. I liked when Daryl corrected Merle when he called Glenn a chinaman, even though Daryl had made the same mistake when he made his debut on the show. I also liked when Rick was on the phone with all the people he’s lost. And all the moments where Rick was insane, because yay. Emotional trauma. I also adored when Shane and Rick had it out/when Rick killed Shane. So intense.
10. What show do you not like and/or would like to see cancelled?
Supernatural, only because it’s gone on too long. I’m sick of the shitty plots they keep making up just because they want to make money. Enough is enough.
11. What mythology do you like?
Is the Arthurian legend mythology? If so, the Celtic stuff is pretty cool.
1. What’s your sun sign?
2. What song are you listening to/repeating in your head?
Uh… Vaguely Beethoven’s seventh?
3. What’s the worst song you’ve ever heard?
Basically anything techno/rap. Dunno how that’s considered music.
4. If you could have one thing in infinite quantity, what would it be?
Potatoes. No, I’m kidding. Money. Because, in today’s society, you need it to do basically everything.
5. Do you play any instruments? What are they?
Yeah. Violin, viola, piano.
6. What’s your earliest memory?
Uh… I think I remember going to the Museum of Natural History in New York when I was around two.
7. What does your room look like?
It’s light green. I have black curtains, an altar, a desk that my mom painted in a wash of blues and greens, a bed that’s made of brown-black wrought iron.
8. What’s the last thing you bought?
I think it was a coffee when I went skating.
9. What was the last dream you remember having?
Ugh. I remember dreaming about the midseason finale of The Walking Dead. Daryl died. I woke up crying.
10. One thing you feel emotionally/spiritually attached to?
The tree of life necklace my sister gave me for my eleventh birthday. I’ve had it for over four years already, and it kind of marks the beginning of my spiritual enlightenment, which my sister helped to start.
11. Story behind your url?
Well. I’m really into astrology, and I’m a Taurus-Gemini cusp. When talking of an individual who’s a Taurus, you call them Taurean. When it’s a Gemini, you call them a Geminian. So, I combined them to get “Taurminian.” Originally, I wanted “Taurmini”, but someone too it. I like taurminian better, now, anyway.
I lied. Here are my questions:
1) Do you find that you like being with friends more, or being alone?
2) To whom do you feel closest? Why?
3) Do you believe in reincarnation?
4) What’s your general reaction to people?
5) What emotion do you feel most of the time?
6) If you could live in any time period, which one would it be?
7) What do you think life’s sole purpose is?
8) What comes first? Your wellbeing, or that of others?
9) Are people overall good or evil entities?
10) Do you fear death?
11) Are you content at this very moment?
Instead of saying motherfucker you can just say Oedipus
Half of our generation wouldn’t even understand that
yes you are right the thousands of notes on this post prove how ignorant our generation is. only you are intelligent. you are the chosen one.
only real Ancient Greek kids would understand
reblog if ur a tru 650BC kid